NannÖil Cutting and Threading Oil is designed specifically for metalworking processes such as machining, stamping, fabricating, and threading. Its inherent qualities enable cooling and lubricating for high quality metal reshaping by wicking any temperature spikes away from the shaping tool at the chip/tool interface and prevents warping and shearing tendencies.
NannÖil maintains a high lubricity and strong surface adhesion without adding Chlorine or Sulphur which is traditionally thrown off into a dangerous mist.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– Nontoxic, 100% natural, biodegradable, all purpose cutting oil.
– Formulated from seed oils to provide users with a petroleum free product with no sacrifice in performance compared to other cutting oil in the marketplace.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use, biodegradable, free of sulphur and aromatics and is non-toxic, requiring no special application or handling practices.
– Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is therefore Ozone”friendly and safer to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% Biodegradability means no damage to the environment from accidental release into soil or water.
– Flash point is over 130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage.
– Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection of machines and machine parts.
– Is non-gumming.
– Is non-foaming.
– Has a stable coefficient of friction over a wide range of temperatures.
– Has superior wetting properties.
– Significantly reduces tool chatter and provide smoother cutting action.
– Higher production rates and tool life improvement.
– Recommended for most machining operations such as drilling, threading, turning, milling, etc.
– Recommended on a variety of metals from easy to more difficult materials such as mild steel to stainless steel.
– Recommended for high-speed machines, CNC and other production type machining operations.
– Approved for use in food preparation facilities and meets food-grade lubricant standards.
– Utilize as any other cutting oil, no special application methods required.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.