Protects products from condensation and oxidation and has a low viscosity allowing for unprecedented creep and penetration. It also offers superior adhesive properties without traditional evaporation. It repels and disperses moisture with a highly efficient and low cost application. It requires no special handling or storage. It can be easily customized to specific customer requirements and is non-toxic and 100% safe for the environment…even in the most sensitive areas.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– NatureBlast Industrial Coating is a nano-thin layer of protectant that prevents oxidization and pitting. Formulated from seed oils, it allows safe handling of the protected surface without the danger of petroleum residue or degradation of packaging materials.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Free of Sulphur and aromatics, NatureBlast Industrial Coating contains no CFC’s or VOC’s, and is 100% non-toxic.
– NatureBlast Industrial Coating contains no petroleum or solvent-based compounds.
– NatureBlast Industrial Coating is non-irritating to human skin, resulting in faster end-use turn around time.
– Flash point is +130C, and is not restricted for transport.
– Requires no special handling or storage.
– Spray-on protection for the transport and storage of mechanical fasteners, springs, metal apparatus, hinges, or any other metal surface that may be exposed to weather or be compromised due to condensation.
– NatureBlast Industrial Coating is a low-to-medium viscosity product that may be applied via mechanical spray or mist, parts bath, handheld sprayer, or brushed on. Specialty products that require high viscosity can be provided as well.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.