NatureBlast: Industrial Mold and Die Release Agent
HomeProductsNatureBlast: Industrial Mold and Die Release Agent
This product is available for many different applications and can be customized to a customer’s specific applications. It is safe for the integrity of formed products and reduces the friction co-efficient and surface tension between the mold and product. It works well in both high heat and extreme variable temperature environments. It is available for stream, mist or fog applications.
It contains no caustic compounds or VOC’s (volatile organic compounds). It requires no special handling or storage and is non-toxic and 100% safe for the environment.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– NatureBlast Industrial Mold and Die Release Agent is specially formulated from a blend of natural seed oils to be an integral part of our clients’ manufacturing process. It assists in enhancing productivity, decreasing cycle times by improving surface release and reducing defect rates. It is non-toxic, non-caustic and requires no special storage or handing while having a very high flash point.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to integrate into existing technology.
– Superior dispersal across mold substrate.
– High slip capability for high efficiency release.
– Free of sulphur, aromatics, petroleum by-products, solvents, CFC’s or VOC’s.
– Does not introduce caustic compounds to interrupt surface tension.
– Is a chemically inert product that does not adhere to the molded product.
– Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
– For manufacturing processes that require a release agent to make product by compression, extrusion, stamping, and forming.
– Depending on the use, application processes can vary. Some process may require release agents in thicker coatings than others, while other agents necessitate a longer drying period to be effective. These variables are important to know before the beginning of a project.
– AireSun Global will work with you to determine the best fit for your particular application.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.