NannöLube Chain Oil is engineered to penetrate into the inner parts of the chain and keep it lubricated and free of moisture and other contaminants. As a result of maintenance issues, many companies forego chain transports all together and replace them with belts. In most cases, however, the problem is not the fault of the chains but rather how they are lubricated. Current chain practice consists of applying a heavy oil or grease to the outside of the chain which lubricates the sprockets and the outside of the chain but does not protect the most vulnerable area of the chain, the contacting surfaces inside the pin and bushing/plate/roller/hook.
Generally, chains fail from the inside when the pin and bushing area gets stretched or kinked from wear and corrosion or oxidation. For proper lubrication the oil needs to penetrate and clean the inside of the chain. NannöLube cleans the inside of the chain to remove contaminants and displace any trapped water that it encounters, and leaves behind a film of lubricating oil.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– Non-toxic, 100% natural, biodegradable, general purpose chain oils.
– Formulated from seed oils to provide users with a petroleum-free and solvent-free product with no sacrifice in performance compared to other chain oil in the marketplace.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use, biodegradable, free of sulphur and aromatics and is non-toxic, requiring no special application or handling practices.
– Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is therefore Ozone-friendly and safer to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% Biodegradability means no damage to the environment from accidental release into soil or water.
– Flash point is over 130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage.
– Minimizes wear.
– Excellent metal wetting, complete oil coverage, penetrates all linkage points.
– Protects from corrosion and rust.
– Prevents damage from metal to metal contact between chains, guides and drive sprockets.
– Strong water resistance.
– Multi purpose use in air filters as a coating for dust removal.
– Lubrication of chains (conveyors, drives, chainsaws), guide bars, journal bearings, sprockets, bearings, and open bearings.
– General machine lubrication.
– Product can be applied by hand oiling, automatic lubricators, slow speed dispensers, etc.
– Apply as any other typical chain oil, no special application methods required.
– This product may not be recommended for use with certain rubber compounds, polypropylene, polyvinyl, Tyron, Plexiglas and similar materials. For these applications, rinse with warm soapy water after use. Best to try on a small hidden area before using.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.