NannöLube Chainsaw Bar Oil has a 60% lower consumption rate, a 1:2500 environmental impact ratio and a higher lubricity than competing products. Chain Bar Lubricants are typically thrown off up to 50% into the environment, but by being 100% biodegradable in less than 60 days as well as non-toxic to all environments and water tables, NannöLube is the gold standard for companies seeking to implement good environmental practices.
Negative characteristics of these chains reflect cutting edges which temper or dull and stud expansion that leads to linkage biting. Ours has a high flash point, tolerates changes from high to low temperatures, does not evaporate and is highly efficient while being 100% safe for the environment. Used by professional forestry and pulp cutters, the NannöLube Chainsaw Bar Oil lubricant provides them with a safe, cool, smooth and consistent oil application.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– NannöLube Chainsaw Bar Oil is a completely environmentally friendly lubricant developed specifically for use on the cutting chain of chainsaws as it revolves around the bar and cuts through wood in the forestry, logging, and pulp industries.
– Derived from Agricultural seed oil, NannöLube offers superior environmental attributes and superior performance ratios.
2. ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
– Non-toxic and 100% biodegradable in the natural environment.
– Harmless off-spray from operations, overfilling, or discharge.
– No VOC’s or harmful vapours emitted during transportation, filling, or usage.
– Higher flash rate and fire rating than petrochemicals.
– Non-irritating to exposed skin.
– Maintains optimum running temperature.
– Professional hardwood or softwood cutting chain oil.
– Apply to chain oil reservoir as required.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.