NannöLube Construction Form Release reduces the release time of concrete form material to a minimum and prevents buildup. Our product also reduces form cleaning time and rustproofing of metal forms. Providing a superior cast when applied on pre-stressed and precast concrete forms, it does not contain any soil contaminants and totally biodegrades in less than 60 days from the soil, sand, clay, or any other backfill aggregate. It is
VOC compliant and comes ready to use, resulting in a smooth surface and easy release from containment forms. It does not discolor concrete or other forming materials while replacing diesel and fuel oil products.
NannöLube Construction Form Release allows for a constant application, reduces or eliminates “bug holes”, leaves a minimal residue on concrete and protects the “forms” for exceptional extended life spans. It has high efficiencies, needs no special handling of storage requirements and is non-toxic.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– Non-toxic, 100% natural, biodegradable, all purpose form release oil.
– Formulated from seed oils to provide users with a petroleum”free and solvent”free product with no sacrifice in performance compared to other form release oil in the marketplace.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use, biodegradable, free of sulfur and aromatics and is nontoxic, requiring no special application or handling practices.
– Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is therefore Ozone-friendly and safer to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% Biodegradability means no damage to the environment from accidental release into soil or water.
– Flash point is over 130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage.
– Non-staining formula.
– Increases life of valuable forms.
– Thin film for uniform and consistent forming while providing quick release.
– Provides clean and easy form removal.
– Prevents rusting of steel forms and equipment and wood forms from absorbing water and rotting.
– NannöLube Form Oil applications for both metal and wood forms:
Concrete base formations
High volume systems
– Clean form surfaces prior to application in accordance with good concrete application practice. Remove all rust, scale, and/or previously used form release agents from the forms in accordance with good concrete practices.
– Spraying is the ideal method of application. Use a spray nozzle that produces a flow of 1/10 of one gallon per minute. May also be applied by roller coating or brushing. A thin film should be applied for maximum economy and efficiency.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.