NannöWash Tar Remover immediately goes to work emulsifying then lifting any petroleum or solvent-based tars and bitumen. Within seconds, tar is lifted from the base or substrate materials.
This product has a high flash point and tolerates changes from high to low temperatures while being highly efficient. It does not evaporate, is non-toxic and is 100% safe for the environment.
Product Data Sheet
– Efficient, non-toxic, 100% biodegradable, bitumen and tar remover, for use in cleaning petroleum by-products, including asphalt and roofing tar, from skin, all metal surfaces, clothing, plastics, ceramic, and other surfaces.
– Formulated from seed oils to provide users with a petroleum-free and solvent-free product with superior efficiencies when compared to other similar products in the marketplace.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use, biodegradable, free of sulfur and aromatics and is 100% non-toxic. Requires no special application or handling practices. Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is ozone-friendly and safer to handle. Non-irritating to skin, hypoallergenic. 100% Biodegradability results in no damage to the environment from accidental release into soil or water. Flash point is +130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage. Addresses environmental laws requiring companies to eliminate the use of toxic cleaners from their manufacturing processes and operations. Safest product on the market for workers to use, no special equipment or coverings required. Reduces the cost of safely disposing of the product after use.
– Heavy machinery repair and cleanup, removing construction adhesives, cleaning residue from skin, clothing and other surfaces. Meets standards for use in food processing facilities.
– Apply directly as an atomized spray or liquid.
– Apply, rub into material to be removed, wipe off with clean cloth.
– This product may not be recommended for use with certain rubber compounds, polypropylene, polyvinyl, Tyron, Plexiglas and similar materials. For these applications, rinse with warm soapy water after use. Best to try on a small hidden area before using.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.