NannöWash Hand Cleaner is a spray on, wipe off, waterless hand cleaner. Within seconds, the undesirable material is lifted easily from the skin and may be wiped off with a cloth or paper towel.
Spray on the desired area and it quickly goes to work emulsifying then lifting any target material including dirt, grime, grease, and paint while conditioning the epidermal layer of the skin. It is hypo-allergenic, promotes healing of nick, cuts and scrapes, and will not remove nail polish. It is food contact safe and does not require rinsing unless desired. It is extremely efficient and only requires a fine spray to meet all requirements.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– Non-toxic, 100% natural, biodegradable, all-purpose hand cleaner.
– Formulated from seed oils to provide users with a petroleum-free and caustic chemical-free product with no sacrifice in performance compared to other hand cleaner in the marketplace.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use, biodegradable, free of sulphur and aromatics and is non-toxic, requiring no special application or handling practices.
– Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is therefore Ozone-friendly and safer to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% Biodegradability means no damage to the environment from accidental release into soil or water.
– Flash point is over 135˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage.
– Removes many tough to clean substances such as oil, grease, ink and grime from the skin.
– Addresses the ever-increasing environmental laws requiring companies to eliminate harsh, toxic cleaners from their manufacturing processes and operations.
– Reduces the cost of handling, storage, and safely disposing of the product after use.
– Dilution rates differ according to difficulty of application.
– Household, commercial and industrial applications, cleans oil and grease, as well as adhesives from skin.
– Won’t harm surfaces and materials.
– Apply and gently rub into soiled area, then wipe off with dry cloth or paper towel. No special application methods required.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.