NannöWash Parts Wash & Degreaser works on a stand-alone basis or with sonic and parts baths. It starts working immediately, works 50% quicker than conventional products, and replaces kerosene and xylene products which are extremely caustic and toxic. It requires no special handling or storage and is complemented with a microfiber cloth or soft bristle brush.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– Non-toxic, 100% biodegradable, machine and parts degreaser / cleaner.
– Formulated from seed oils to provide users with a petroleum-free and solvent-free product with no sacrifice in performance compared to other degreaser/cleaner in the marketplace.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use, biodegradable, free of sulfur and aromatics and is 100% non-toxic.
– Requires no special application or handling practices.
– Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is ozone-friendly and safer to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% Biodegradability means no damage to the environment from accidental release into soil or water.
– Flash point is +130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage. Lifts grease, petroleum-based lubricants, ink and grime from surfaces.
– Addresses the ever-increasing environmental laws requiring companies to eliminate harsh, toxic cleaners from there manufacturing processes and operations.
– Safest product on the market for workers to use, no special equipment or coverings required.
– Reduces the cost of safely disposing of the product after use.
– Heavy machinery repair, parts bath, automotive repair, industrial, and marine uses for degreasing and cleaning of various surfaces. Meets standards for use in food processing facilities.
– Works on all metals.
– Apply as any other degreaser/cleaner, no special application methods required.
– Apply directly, or use as a parts bath solution.
– Apply, rub into material to be removed, wipe off with clean cloth.
– This product may not be recommended for use with certain rubber compounds, polypropylene, polyvinyl, Tyron, Plexiglas and similar materials. For these applications, rinse with warm soapy water after use. Best to try on a small hidden area before using.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.