Removes dirt, grime and grease from all kinds of alloys. Creeps to protect hard to access areas such as pivot points allowing for maximum lubrication. Contains no caustic compounds or VOC’s (volatile organic compounds). Leaves a protective finish and does not evaporate, is non-toxic and 100% safe for the environment.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– Efficient and environmentally safe, NannöWash Tool Cleaner & Protector is specially formulated to remove even the toughest grease and grime or oxidation from any metal alloy.
– Formulated from seed oils, it is petroleum and solvent-free, with no harmful or toxic residue on the tools’ surface.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use, biodegradable, free of sulphur and aromatics and is 100% non-toxic. Requires no special application or handling practices.
– Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is ozone-friendly and safer to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin and hypoallergenic.
– NannöWash Tool Cleaner & Protector is 100% biodegradable in the natural environment and which results in no damage to the environment from accidental release into soil or water. Flash point is +130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage.
– Addresses occupational health and safety considerations that requiring the elimination of toxic cleaners from their operations. Safest product on the market for workers to use, no special equipment or coverings required. Reduces the cost of safely disposing of the product after use.
– Safely cleans all synthetic or petroleum grease, grime, oils, and oxidation from any metal alloy surface. Use for cleaning tools from a variety of industries from heavy industrial to commercial contractors.
– Spray a small amount of the NannöWash Tool Cleaner & Protector onto the tool and rub into the soiled area.
– Wipe off excess dirt and grime.
– Also safe for use in sonic baths–type cleaners.
– Once the soil is removed, NannöWash Tool Cleaner & Protector provides a nano-layer of non-toxic protection on the tool surface that is non-corrosive, and non-staining.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.