NatureBlast Kitchen Degreaser starts to work instantly. It quickly lifts grease and grime from any surface or mechanism. Safe and applicable by hand, NatureBlast provides effective cleaning power without the dangers of noxious and toxic solvents. It is safe to use on all kitchen surfaces, tools, utensils and mechanisms.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– Non-toxic, 100% natural, biodegradable, all purpose degreaser / cleaner.
– Formulated from seed oils to provide users with a petroleum-free and solvent-free product with no sacrifice in performance compared to other degreaser/cleaner in the marketplace.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use, biodegradable, free of sulphur and aromatics and is non-toxic, requiring no special application or handling practices.
– Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is therefore Ozone-friendly and safer to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% Biodegradability means no damage to the environment from accidental release.
– Flash point is over 130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage.
– Removes many tough to clean substances such as grease and grime in typical commercial kitchen environments.
– Addresses the ever-increasing environmental laws requiring companies to eliminate harsh, toxic cleaners from their present kitchen degreasing.
– Reduces the cost of safely disposing of the product after use.
– Promotes worker safety.
– Dilution rates differ according to difficulty of application.
– Commercial and industrial kitchen degreasing and cleaning of various surfaces.
– Degreasing exhaust hoods and other peripheral kitchen equipment.
– Won’t harm surfaces and materials.
– Approved for use in food preparation facilities and meets food-grade lubricant standards.
– Apply directly to affected surface, rub off with cotton or microfibre cloth.
– This product may not be recommended for use with certain rubber compounds, polypropylene, polyvinyl, Tyron, Plexiglas and similar materials. For these applications, rinse with warm soapy water after use. Best to try on a small hidden area before using.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.