NatureBlast Marine Cleaner is totally inert and 100% biodegradable, enabling the quick cleanup of diesel, oil or accidental discharge. A chemical-free cleaner, it utilizes a ‘lift-and-release’ method for any cleaning of petrochemical products, and it will remove general petrochemical products from practically any surface.
It can be applied without any specialized equipment. It can also be used for marine paint cleanup and removing scuffs and abrasions from hard surfaces without the worry of harmful effluent or environmental concerns.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– Non-toxic, non-caustic 100% biodegradable, marine-safe cleaner with no inherent harmful effluent.
– Formulated from various processed seed oils to provide users with a petroleum-free and solvent-free product with equal or better efficiencies when compared to other marine cleaners in the marketplace.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Easy to use waterless formula, biodegradable, free of solvents, bleaches and caustic compounds.
– No VOC’s, fragrance is not noxious or harmful.
Ingestion through skin is harmless. Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% Biodegradability (95% in 35 days, 100% in 60 days). Will not contaminate the environment.
– Flash point is over 130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage.
– Situates between operational discharge contaminants to lift from hard-surface substrate. Removes simple scuffs to grease, tar (bitumen), ink, grime, glues, and petrochemical residue.
– Protects employees from using harsh cleaners.
– Results in more productive workforce.
– Easily cleans all forms of petrochemical stains.
– Removes oils and grime from solid substrate.
– Removes surface scuffs.
– Removes oxidation and stains from metal.
– Spray or generally apply NatureBlast Marine Cleaner along the surface of the soiled areas with a slight overlap onto the substrate. Depending on the severity of the issue on the affected area, allow the product to work into and under the soiled area.
– After 2 – 5 minutes the soil will come loose with a gentle scrubbing of any cloth or microfiber material.
– This product may not be recommended for use with certain rubber compounds, polypropylene, polyvinyl, Tyron, Plexiglas and similar materials. For these applications, rinse with warm soapy water after use. Try on a small hidden area before using.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.