NatureBlast Paint Cleaner is simple to use and immediately goes to work penetrating layers of paint with just a few spray applications. It works on oil-based or latex paint products on metals, wood, tile and ceramic. It is completely safe and eco-friendly. It requires no special handling or storage and is complemented with a microfiber cloth or soft bristle brush.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– High quality, Non-toxic, 100% biodegradable (<60 days), oil or solvent – based paint cleaner.
– Proprietary formulas based on various non-food crop seed oil derivatives immediately penetrates all oil or solvent – based paints and inks and removes from substrate material.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Safe for use in public environments.
– Contains 0% petroleum and 0% CFC, therefore is ozone-friendly and safer to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% biodegradability (85% in 35days, 100% in 60days), no residuals to cause any damage to the environment from run-off or spills.
– Removes many substances that are typically difficult to remove including ink, paints, and undercoating paints.
– Is non-abrasive and not caustic. Easy application either with direct spray or towel application.
– One-step process. Spray on and work into substance, then wipe clean.
– Addresses any environmental regulations for use of such product in the open environment.
– No special steps for product disposal
– Flash point is = +130˚C. No restrictions regarding transport or storage.
– Removes unwanted oil-based paints and solvents from practically any surface.
– Removes ink and grime from printing equipment and accessories.
– Apply as any other paint cleaner, no special applicators required.
– When applied to certain rubber compounds, polypropylene, polyvinyl, or plexiglass, rinse with warm soapy water.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.