ZerØFoam Polyurethane Remover is an example of our specialty products and is designed for clean-up and removal of polyurethane foam from industrial applications. It is completely safe to use and replaces isocyanides based and other extremely hazardous products. It is a safe, money saving cleanup product that removes the dangers and down time created from typical Polyurethane Foam clean up solutions and is perfect for keeping sprayer mechanisms working smoothly and without clogs.
For clean ups, a simple, effective spray breaks down any spillage of component materials or excess foam.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
– The only product on the market that solves the cleaning of polyurethane spray foam contractors’ equipment, raw materials, overspray, and spills in a safe and environmentally safe fashion.
– High Quality, Non-toxic, 100% natural, biodegradable formulation.
– Proprietary formula based on various seed oil derivatives to provide users with a petroleum and solvent-free product.
2. ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Significant cost savings in spraying uptime and cleaning time.
– Cleans guns in a fraction of the time compared to solvent type cleaners.
– Protects gun and equipment from overspray and reduces post work clean up.
– Only product that easily facilitates spill clean up of raw materials without the use of aggressive chemicals.
– Removes uncured overspray and excess foam.
– Safe for both employees and the environment at large.
– Contains no petroleum or CFC’s and is therefore Ozone-friendly and safe to handle.
– Non-irritating to skin.
– 100% Biodegradability (95%-35d, 100%-60d), means no damage to the environment from accidental release into soil or water.
– One-step process, convenient and economical, portable.
– Addresses the ever-increasing environmental laws requiring companies, institutions, and government agencies to eliminate harsh, toxic cleaners from their operations.
– Flash point is over 130˚C and is not restricted for transport or storage.
– Commercial and industrial spray foam contractor clean up.
– Works on tools, raw materials, spills, uncured overspray and excess material. -Replace current aggressive chemicals in your ‘Environmental Spill Clean Up Kit’.
-Will not harm most surfaces or materials.
– Apply using standard spray bottle with adjustable spray tip, no special application methods required.
– Repeated exposure of certain rubber compounds, polypropylene, polyvinyl, Plexiglas is not recommended and should be rinsed off immediately with soapy water.
– This product may not be effective with certain rubber compounds, polypropylene, polyvinyl, Tygon, Plexiglas and similar materials. For these applications, try on a small hidden area before using.
– 355ml, 4L, 200L, 1000L, and larger bulk upon request.